These regulations define the rules for making purchases in an online store operated by the Seller at hurt.djdp.eu
The seller is DJDP sp.z o.o. sp. k. with headquarters in Dęblińska 6, 41-200 Sosnowiec, KRS 0000704279, tax identification number: 6443518897, also referred to as "Service Provider".
Contact with the Service Provider can be obtained:
- on the telephone number of the Consumer Hotline (Hotline): +48 506 368 617, the cost of the call in accordance with the operator's tariff.
- using the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Regulations - these regulations. In the scope of services provided electronically, the Regulations are the regulations referred to in art. 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services (Journal of Laws of 2002 No. 144, item 1204, as amended).
Client - a person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, and having the capacity to perform acts in law which, under the terms of these regulations, orders in the Online Store.
Service Provider - an entity providing sales services via the Online Store on the terms set out in these Regulations.
Subject of the transaction - Goods listed and described on the website of the Online Store.
Goods - a movable item, presented in the Online Store, to which the Sales Agreement applies.
Additional service - a service provided by the Service Provider to the Customer outside the Online Store in connection with the nature of the Goods sold.
Sales Agreement - a contract for the sale of Goods within the meaning of the Civil Code, concluded between the Service Provider and the Customer, using the online store website.
Online Store (Store) - an internet service available at hurt.djdp.eu, through which the Customer can place an Order.
Order - Customer's declaration of intent clearly specifying the type and quantity of Goods, aimed directly at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
IT system - a team of cooperating IT devices and software, ensuring the processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data through telecommunications networks with the use of a terminal device appropriate for a given type of network.
§2 General principles
1. These Regulations define the rules for using the online store.
2. The condition for placing an Order in the Online Store by the Customer is to read these Regulations and accept its provisions during the execution of the Order.
3. The online store conducts wholesale sales via the Internet.
4. All Goods offered in the store are brand new, originally packed, free from physical defects, and have been legally placed on the Polish market.
5. Account activation:
a) in order to activate the account, please send documents confirming being an active business entity ( TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER ). If the account is not activated within three months, the account will be removed from the system.
b) until the account is activated, the platform is only available in the form of a "guest" without the possibility of making orders.
c) the shipment for each order is established by weight of order and country of dispatch.
6. The online store does not sell retail (sale to consumers who do not run a business).
§3 Placing orders
1. All prices quoted on the Store's websites are net prices given in Polish zlotys. The prices do not include shipping costs. (If order take place in UE and customer have EU TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, final prices are without TAX and customer settles TAX in country where he running the business otherwise we charged 23% VAT to prices. 23% VAT charge also relates to orders outside EU)
2. Orders are accepted only through the website.
3. Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year. Orders are processed from 7am to 3pm (CEST) working days.
4. The order is effective if the customer correctly completes the order form and correctly provides contact details, including the exact address to which the product is to be sent and the telephone number and e-mail address.
5. In the event that the given data is not complete, the Seller will contact the Customer. If contact with the customer is not possible, the seller has the right to cancel the order.
6. By placing an order, the Customer expresses the will to receive a invoice, which may be attached to the shipment or sent electronically to the indicated e-mail address in the form of an electronic image of billing documents, in particular such as: invoices with attachments, invoice correcting with attachments and forms.
This consent authorizes the Seller also to issue and send invoices in electronic form, in accordance with the Regulation of the Minister of Finance of 20 December 2012 on sending invoices in electronic form, rules for their storage and the mode of making available to the tax authority or the fiscal control authority.
7. When placing an Order, the Customer consents to the placement of personal data in the Seller's Online Store database for processing in connection with the execution of the Order. Providing the data is voluntary but necessary in order to conduct the ordering procedure. In the event of consent, the customer has the right to inspect their data, correct them and request their removal.
8. After placing an effective order by the Customer, he will receive an automatic reply from the store confirming the receipt of the order.
9. The time of commencement of the order execution coincides with the moment the payment is credited to the bank account provided in the order confirmation in the case of payment by bank transfer or the moment the order is made in the case of selecting the "Collection in the warehouse" option.
§4 Costs and date of dispatch
1. The goods are sent to the address indicated in the order form. The store will inform the customer immediately about an incorrectly completed order form that prevents shipments or may delay it.
2. The goods are delivered with the help of specialized courier companies.
3. Shipment prepared within 3 business days. When choosing the payment option "transfer" until the time specified on the website, the time of posting the funds on the store's bank account (usually 1-2 business days) should be added.
4. The customer is charged for shipping (shipping) specified in the price list of transport.
1. We issue proof of purchase for each product sold (invoice).
2. Payment for the ordered goods may be made on delivery (upon delivery of the goods), or by transfer to the store's bank account.
§6 Complaint procedure
1. Products have a manufacturer's, importer's or seller's warranty applicable in Poland. The detailed conditions for the performance of the guarantee are specified in the guarantee print issued by the guarantor.
2. Complaints should be submitted to the address of the Service Provider.
3. When submitting a complaint, you must provide the Service Provider with the product being complained about, along with proof of purchase (copy) and completed complaint form.
4. In the case of considering a complaint in favor of the Customer, the service provider will repair or replace the advertised goods with a new one, full value or refund the value of the purchased goods.
5. If the goods are inconsistent with the contract, the customer may demand to bring them to a condition consistent with the contract by free repair or exchange for a new one, unless repair or replacement are impossible or require excessive costs. When assessing the excess of costs, the value of the goods in accordance with the contract and the type and degree of non-compliance found shall be taken into account. (Act of 27 July 2002 on special terms of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code).
6. The customer loses the rights specified in point 5 of this paragraph, if within 2 months from finding non-compliance of the product with the contract, he will not inform the Store of this fact. To meet the deadline, it is enough to send a notification before its expiry.
1. The administrator of databases of personal data provided by customers of an online store in connection with purchases is the Service Provider.
2. Providing data is voluntary but necessary in order to carry out the ordering procedure;
3. The customer has the right to access their data and rectification, deletion, processing restrictions, the right to data transfer, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing;
4. The data may be made available by the Administrator to entities authorized to obtain information on the basis of legal provisions.
5. The data will be processed on the basis of art. 6 par. 1 point a) and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation.
6. Personal data will be stored for the period necessary to maintain the Customer's account as part of the Store's IT system. However, no longer than 3 years from the date of the last order, unless specific regulations require otherwise.
7. The customer has the right to lodge a complaint with relevant authorities when he / she considers that the processing of personal data concerning him violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data.
8. Information on methods and technical measures for detecting and correcting errors in the data entered:
a. When placing orders, until the "Place an order" button is pressed Customers with an account in the Online Store have the option of correcting the entered data themselves by editing the account's profile.
b. Data verification or correction of the Order may also be made by sending an e-mail to the Service Provider to the address email@example.com
c. The Customer has the option to change or delete data entered during the creation of the Account at any time within the options provided.
9. Information on the principles and methods of recording, protecting and making available by the Service Provider to the other party to the content of the concluded contract:
a. Consolidation, security and access to the content of the concluded contract is effected by sending an appropriate e-mail after the conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
b. The consolidation, security and disclosure of the content of the Sales Agreement concluded shall be sent to the provided e-mail address of the concluded contract or by providing the Customer with the Specification of the Order and proof of purchase.
c. The content of the contract is additionally recorded and secured in the Service Provider's IT system and made available to the Customer at any time.
§8 Change of Regulations
1. Customers who have an account in the store will be informed about the change in the Regulations on the pages of the Store.
2. If during the time that has elapsed since the last logging in, the Store Regulations have been changed, the Customer accepts or does not accept the provisions after the changes. In the absence of acceptance of the terms of the Regulations, in particular after introducing its changes, shopping in the Online Store is not possible.
3. The Customer who does not accept the changes introduced in the Regulations has the right to delete the account at any time.
4. Orders placed by Customers before the amendments to the Regulations come into force will be implemented in accordance with the current provisions of the Regulations.
§9 Final provisions
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16 item 93, as amended) shall apply.
2. Disputes arising from the application of these Regulations and in connection with the performance of contracts concluded between the Store and Customers will be considered by the competent court in accordance with the provisions on property and local property in accordance with the Act of November 17, 1964. Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43 item 296 as amended).
Date of publication of the regulations: 25/05/2018